Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sing us a song you're the piano man.

SATURDAY-Dec 6, 2008-11:11 pm. I was at a piano bar with Whit, Coy, Jon and friends. I wished for a good time! I don't know if it came true when they started playing Sweet Caroline, or when Jon got up on stage during "It's raining men" Or when the drunk lady in a silky red dress hit her head on our table or when we came back to my place and invented the trio couch/mattress combo for wrestling and ultimate movie night fun...but it definitely came true. It probably happened when Coy did a head stand and covered the span from my floor to the ceiling. Yeah...that was probably it.

2 comments:

Koi said...

Oh jeez. There's my belly and my extremely long body extending from floor to ceiling. not my proudest moment, but close.

Koi said...

I keep looking at my belly and it's so fine. Would you pick up the pace on your posting?